free website stats program Canadians not good neighbors anymore? | Harley Davidson Forums

Canadians not good neighbors anymore?

geezer

Contributor
Looks like Canadians aren't as welcome to the US as we used to be. Obama wants us to pay $5.50 every time we go to the US. Right now they're only talking about when we fly in but that could change to when we drive across later. They must be looking for a way to raise money to keep the rosebushes trimmed at the Whitehouse.

Feel free to comment and/or add opinions but do NOT let this become a political thread in any way, shape, or form! It will be shut down immediately if everyone cannot behave and abide by the rules.

I just hope this will make people aware of whats going. Sometimes governments try to position themselves to gather money from other countries to pay for their own troubles.

$5.50 is not really that bad...just paid $6 to go across the Golden Gate Bridge up north (southbound direction is when they hit ya, so make the immediate right turn into the Presidio, and then the left on 25th, make a right turn on Geary and take the Great Highway (then tell me if it is that bad *hint, hint*). But I have to tell you, going the coastal route bypassing major city traffic (when you want to) is worth every penny...:s

Oh yeah, Canadians are always welcome in the U.S. After all the Congress wrangling about unsafe Canadian pharmacueticals, I say we owe it to you to save yourselves!!!...Send them all our way, we could use the relief for the price of meds here...LOL! :hii

Last edited:
That fee is for the extra checks Homeland Security does on Canadians. They need to make sure you are not smuggling any moose into the country.

Or maybe they are going to distribute those funds to the waiters and waitresses around the country. We all know the Canadians don't tip wait staff in the US.:newsmile01:

This does mot surprise me, tho I am disturbed by it

I heard from a CANUCK today(you know the one),,,, Hahahaha

He said they (Canada) should only charge $2.50 for US to get in and $20.00 to get back out....

I'd go for that.

signed....BUBBIE

They just like to hear our Accent EH!
Its a pitiful charge, but I guess if he has to squeeze the little guy it may as well be us Canadians. We pay through the nose and and just don't say anything.

But that won't stop me from going to the us planning a trip right now to Vegas, there hurting and who can go wrong with a flight and 4 nights in the excalibur for $500.

Tubguy

Back