free website stats program Calling all 2007 Nightster owners! | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Calling all 2007 Nightster owners!

I bought a 07 last year for my wife. We had been looking for a 1200 low for some time and went to our dealer and they had just rolled out thier first nightster (early feb). The wife sat on it, big smile, thats all it took. The bike was on the floor no more than 45 min. We were in the office signing the papers and 2 other people were wanting to buy the bike. Sucked to be them. My wife loves the bike. Her first bike. Our dealer never got another one in untlil early summer, was cool riding aroung and being the center of attention.
Upgrades have been limited to heated grips and a windshield.
Only problems have been electrial. Dealer said I was'nt carefull when washing and got water in its electrical box and they all rusted.

Plan on some V&H, air cleaner and fuel pac this summer

Got a nightster all black & also had covers powdered all black , like all blacked out look . Puttin mini ape on it. Laced cable r high , gettin black . Sure u have to change cables

Hi I have been riding for a few years but consider myself a newer rider. Just wondered your wifes feelings about the nightster. Can't decide on the 883low or the nightster. My husband thinks either would be fine. Just wondered if the nightster would be more than I need. Had a 650 savage as my first bike now own a ninja 500.But this ninja is so top heavy I really don't feel as comfortable as I would like. Eithe one of the sportster seem great. DEcisions decisions.

who told you come on tell all :60:
on another note the bikeis fine no vibes other than i expect ??? really weird mind it seems pull better from 80 now:shock

He He, the whole world knows of you:D

Glad they got the extra vibes under control now, mixture change maybe?

I notice that the computer along with OS sensor seems to adjust and better the performance the more miles you put on it after the Fuel-Pak. Trixie runs awesome and will go on the Dyno next service. Then I will evaluate my next improvements...that could be scary.LOL.

Back