free website stats program Buell owners... Accepted by Harley riders? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Buell owners... Accepted by Harley riders?

Buell riders ride with me any time, I would have one if I was in to that style riding nice bike and They are HD faimly :)
Of course honda and the rest ride with us also I just chose not to own any of the so called metrics.
But a couple of those Buells are nice and one would sure look ok in my garage.
And every time I start thing like that I go out and ride my Fb or RG and remind myself I do not ride like that any more.

Yeah Smitty, but if you rode one and had it adorn your garage I doubt very much it would lay around unused and get kicked out...:D Riding styles and taste change given the right circumstance!

Been thinking...if I can get some things paid off...I wouldn't mind owning a Buell...

A motorbike is a motorbike. Ride it because you like it and forget about what others think.

I wave to all bikes; doesn't matter to me. Every bike has some coolness to it even it it ain't what I ride.

For what it's worth...

Moe.

Been thinking...if I can get some things paid off...I wouldn't mind owning a Buell...

A motorbike is a motorbike. Ride it because you like it and forget about what others think.

I wave to all bikes; doesn't matter to me. Every bike has some coolness to it even it it ain't what I ride.

For what it's worth...

Moe.

Well said Moe.

Yes a lot of ingnorance is out there , and dont expect it to change you will always be treate like the stepchild, I own a Vrod and get the same treatment , they take a sneak peek but no speak ,when Im on my FLHX its all good, When Im on my Indian same peak no speak unless they are in there cage with there HD stickers thens its ok to speak,I find it very amusing , Ive ridden the XB a lot ,my son has one ,I do like it,nice machine, Ive taken the 1125 R and the CR on test drives Unreal bike just love the raw power ,I see a CR in my future , So do I care being treated like the step child ,Nope I see the beauty and concept in every two wheel machine ever built.and yes scooters included,just luv those old pea shooters, air cushmans and papoose scooter.

I guess it could go back and forth, cruisers not waving at sports bikes and visa versa. Well not me, everyone loves my scoot!! :D Ok, that might be stretching it. I personally wave at everyone except scooters and those dirt bikes that are on the road.

I once had a cyclist wave at me. :small3d028:

Personally I love the Buell bikes. I debate on ever getting one, but if I ever did get a sport bike Buell would be it.

Back