free website stats program Bikers Nightmare | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bikers Nightmare

Had to take a load of trailers to Sault St. Marie today. Drove home the last 200 miles in blowing snow asking myself WHY DO I LIVE HERE?

Man I can't believe this weather. It is a nightmare :bigsmiley30:
Someone save me.

m_52c56722ab184f7dbd09b5ed98dffa3c.jpg

On second thought. Toss me some suntan lotion.

It was 70 degrees and sunny here today. I had to break the scoot out and see if it would still start. A lot of other riders had the same idea. Scoots everywhere!!!!

Hey you guys...don't rub it in on the snow/ice bound guys, most don't have to worry nearly as much 'bout tornados or hurricanes...:58: in SoCal, maybe jus' fires and Santa Ana winds to fan 'em...(had to ride in 30-40MPH gusts last week) or the occasional shaker. But today not a cloud in the sky, sunny and a cool 50 degees F! :newsmile079:

Last edited:
Last time I measured ours it was over 30 inches, hard to believe when I left for work on Wednesday there was nothing. I'm in the valley, where are you?
we are in the auduban park area. snow plows came through last knight making the side street much better, kind of funny how many people are getting stuck, we have great neighbors , came over and helped clear the sidewalks

speaking of not feeling like Christmas. it is suppose to be 75 Christmas day and in the high 70's this weekend. Good for riding though. i'll put a few miles on for everyone stuck in the snow. i hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I'd almost rather have SNOW than what we have....just cold dreary RAIN. Doesn't feel "Christmas-like", and you can't enjoy being outside for ANYTHING!

Gimme warm sun, or at least cold sun, or SNOW.

ANYTHING but this!

The weather in Floirda is gonna be so nice we'll be skiing! Happy holidays!

Attachments

• FL-00962-C~Merry-Christmas-from-Florida-Water-Skiers-Posters.jpeg
    FL-00962-C~Merry-Christmas-from-Florida-Water-Skiers-Posters.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 10
The weather in Floirda is gonna be so nice we'll be skiing! Happy holidays!

We're not aloud to use the words I want to use right now! I hope you get a freak snowstorm:small3d018::small3d018::D

Back