free website stats program Bikers Nightmare | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bikers Nightmare

We're not aloud to use the words I want to use right now! I hope you get a freak snowstorm:small3d018::small3d018::D

We're expecting about 30-33 degrees C here on Christmas day and thunderstorms with wind,lightning and hail.And of course about 90% humidity.Pretty good chance of being called out to work to put poles,wires and power back on.
I'd LOVE a bit of cold weather!

After all the snow we have gotten here this week including another 8in. last night Today its 40 degrees and raing so hard the roads are flooding.:(

We're not aloud to use the words I want to use right now! I hope you get a freak snowstorm:small3d018::small3d018::D

The last time we had snow was in 2004... You could see it but it was very light and it didn't stick.. And it lasted a grant total of 2 minutes. We rode later in the day when the temperature went up to 50.

And BTW, the weather that afternoon was bright and sunny...

And since it appears, Steve, that you need weather update...

The forecaster for the next 5 days....

Today, high 81, low 58, sunny with a few clouds..

Christmas Day, high 78, low 62, mostly sunny

Friday, high 80, low 61, mostly sunny

Saturday, high 80, low 60, mostly sunny

Sunday, high 79, low 58, mostly sunny

We are actually above our normal day time high of 72....:lero

The last time we had snow was in 2004... You could see it but it was very light and it didn't stick.. And it lasted a grant total of 2 minutes. We rode later in the day when the temperature went up to 50.

You know your killing me here!

You know your killing me here!

Sorry! I'm off today (1st day a of a 3 day Christmas holiday) so we rode to a little town called Plymouth for breakfast.. And since it was so nice we continued on to Ocala then home... Not to bad, it was 150 + mile ride... We had enough time left to play 9 holes.

Friday we ride to Georgia for lunch...

This is reason we put up with the Hurricanes, snowbirds, tourists and all the hot summer weather....

I love the snow.... I love watching it on TV. I love watching other people shovel it. I love watching other people drive in it!:bigsmiley18:

Do you think we could call this harassing the members? :lolrolling:lolrolling

The weather in Floirda is gonna be so nice we'll be skiing! Happy holidays!

SledD...you got a lotta nerve toying with us about skiing :small3d015:water... 70 degree weather, playing 18 holes and then talk'in about the rides you been on. Nah it is not harasment, I could probably ride year 'round being in SoCal, like in the past, just jealous that I don't have all the free time to do those things or skill (don't ski,can only swim maybe 10 or 20 feet), my drives and putts put me well over 100 strokes eh...chokes; and would have ridden more, but having to fix the house to host all the family and friends over for the holiday somehow makes it all fine with me...Enjoy!!!:bigsmiley11:

Back