free website stats program Bikers Nightmare | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bikers Nightmare

This is about as "good" or "bad" as it gets here in New Orleans when it does snow. Two weeks ago......

Attachments

• PC110232.jpg
    PC110232.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 11
  • PC110237.jpg
    PC110237.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 28
I had a 35 year old Ariens that you couldn't get stuck but decided to retire it and get this new Ariens, 5 HP Tecumseh engine with 6 speeds forward and 2 reverse (520E) . Glad I did, can't wait to try it out.

With the 2 reverse speeds you can back out of that snow bank twice as fast! :smell

Was thinking about an arctic cat to deal with the weather, but the money I would sink into that would fund my future shovel project. To me a frozen shovel head is better than a warm sled.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was 70 degrees and sunny here today. I had to break the scoot out and see if it would still start. A lot of other riders had the same idea. Scoots everywhere!!!!

Man I can't believe this weather. It is a nightmare :bigsmiley30:
Someone save me.

m_52c56722ab184f7dbd09b5ed98dffa3c.jpg

On second thought. Toss me some suntan lotion.

hey we have 24 inches in our yard, good thing I got that snow blower last year, The wife has been busy with it, do to being on a corner lot and 2 driveways. I would do it myself but 1 wing in a sling.

hey we have 24 inches in our yard, good thing I got that snow blower last year, The wife has been busy with it, do to being on a corner lot and 2 driveways. I would do it myself but 1 wing in a sling.

Last time I measured ours it was over 30 inches, hard to believe when I left for work on Wednesday there was nothing. I'm in the valley, where are you?

Back