free website stats program Bikers Nightmare | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bikers Nightmare

I would like to get snowed in for Christmas.... 2 feet. Have a fire going and drink hot chocolate all day and play with the grandchildren. The next day it should be all gone and 75 deg... that's what I want for Christmas!

This is my nightmare. When I woke up this morning, this is what I had to look foward to.

l_447a7803f0a875579f449a24f1e146d1.jpg

I just hate it. I just don't know what to do.
index.cfm

Due to a heart attack I have been snowed in since deer season begain.And we are getting plenty of it again tonight.I like the hot chocolate and grand kids idea,but biglew you have got it right again,what 75degree weather would do for me right now!

Yeah, you guys in Florida...We had some rain here and frost this morning on the windshield two days in a row. We can see some white stuff on the mountains but are not sure what it is. I might have to wait until Sunday to go kayaking in the ocean. I might even go for a ride on the RK but if there's a cloud in the sky, I might have to call it off and just throw another coat of orange smelling Glade on the sled. Not the same sled you guys will be riding of course. Man, I hate winter!

This is my nightmare. When I woke up this morning, this is what I had to look foward to.

l_447a7803f0a875579f449a24f1e146d1.jpg

I just hate it. I just don't know what to do.
index.cfm

Well - If Glider wouldn't ban me - I could tell you what to do.:D
I'm glad someone gets some decent weather.
Enjoy it. Take a spin for me.

Wow!! The snow is beautiful and I like it only when i dont have to go out in it. Other than that..........you can have it!!! lol

Yeah, you guys in Florida...We had some rain here and frost this morning on the windshield two days in a row. We can see some white stuff on the mountains but are not sure what it is. I might have to wait until Sunday to go kayaking in the ocean. I might even go for a ride on the RK but if there's a cloud in the sky, I might have to call it off and just throw another coat of orange smelling Glade on the sled. Not the same sled you guys will be riding of course. Man, I hate winter!

Hey Glider, he meant to use lemon smelling Pledge on the sled...must have been a typo! :bigsmiley20:

Hey lew....you SURE that was '96?? Seems like it was '92....or is my memory THAT bad? Or was there a bad storm both years??

March of '92 AND Jan of '96. Both were like 3 feet here in NW Jersey. I especially remember the one in 96, because my son had just been gotten his commission and had left for Ft. Benning and my husband was away on business. It was just me and the dogs and I couldn't get the doors open to let them out. I had to go out through the garage and shovel a small area for them to go potty. You just don't forget a storm like that.:newsmile033::newsmile078::small3d009::newsmile062:

Hey Glider, I think you're getting the storm that's hitting me right now!!! 8-10"!! Tomorrow's commute will be fun filled!!

No snow yet but they upgraded it to 3-7" and the schools are already closed. They say mid morning that everyone should stay off the roads if possible. Sounds like a big one coming in.

Let's pack it all up and send it to R Lewis so he doesn't feel left out. :D

Back