free website stats program Bike Week | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

No, not if it is the same Cracker as last year. Last year it was on Highway 40, 2 exits further north of speedway exit.

Ormond Beach exit. Cracker right off interstate 95. I can get the exit number if you need it.

If you don't mind that would be great. Thanks.:newsmile01:

MAN OH MAN!!!!! I made it to daytona for the 4 day and its friday morning the sun is shinning, the birds are chripping and its lookin like a great day to wash, wax and polish all the shiny stuff on the bike......GREAT The misses just informed me that I am going to be doing the rain dance hehehehe:newsmile01: :newsmile048:

So, the first Saturday is at The Cracker Barrel @ 11 and the second is @ the Port Hole @ 11 is that right?

No, I know better now! The Boss comin down?

Bodeen

Sadly, no he said he does not do crowds any more but he will be there in spirit and I am sure he will beat me up over pictures again so I need some help this time:newsmile100: witness protection program EH LOL, this time we can have a sit down talk, looking forward to it:s

OK, is everyone ready, I can make the first meeting on Saturday The 5th@ the Cracker Barrel @ 11, The Boss@ work cut me some slack for one day, pretty nice of him , See you all on Saturday:s

Back