free website stats program Bike Week | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

Oh yeah I'm ready. I passed a lot of people headen south today going down. I'm sure ready but I still have a few days left to wait. I'm leaving on the 10th. Ready to meet up with everyone at the Port Hole on the 12th.

Jack, will u not b at the port hole as well?
Tomorrow is my last day of work and then its 2 weeks!!! Yes you all read that right 2 weeks off for bikeweek!!!! Man there are times the army is nice!!! LOL!!

Jack, will u not b at the port hole as well?
Tomorrow is my last day of work and then its 2 weeks!!! Yes you all read that right 2 weeks off for bikeweek!!!! Man there are times the army is nice!!! LOL!!

I got my boss@ work to give me this saturday off for the gathering @ the cracker barrel, tho I feel a cough coming on for the next Saturday, I will be there for sure on the 5th, Jack:p

I'm planning on both still. So far so good for attending both for me. I'll try and leave earlier this time so I can sit with you guy's.

Bodeen

I'm planning on both still. So far so good for attending both for me. I'll try and leave earlier this time so I can sit with you guy's.

Bodeen

No witness protection going to save you this time, I say we should all gather outside on the benches and we can take a head count before 11 so we can maybe be all seated in the same area, how does that sound?

Sounds good Jack. I may have trouble getting North due to a big wild fire shutting down 95 and US1. I'll plan for it though.

Bodeen

You never forget, because you have seen the big hammer.

Work has got in the way and I won't be starting out for Florida until sunday morning :(
Jack you have to call in sick for the second saturday!! :D:p

That cough just got a bit worse! Throat hurts to, I bet..............

Bodeen

Back