free website stats program Bike Week | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

I'm coming Sat the 5th at Cracker just off 95. Looking forward to meeting all you guys. I haven't been to a bike week in many many years. I just last year bought a bike again after an extened cage life but had 3 bikes in earlier years.

Don't know yet about the second Sat. I'm only 2 hrs away (if no traffic issues on I-4 or I-95). I-4 thru Disney sometimes has a crawl traffic but we are gonna leave early. I think the recent rains helped the wild fires north of Titusville.

Will be fun to actually meet Hoople, Jack and all you other guys. See u all there!

Sounds like a great idea. I'm just worried that if I have a beer or two there I might slip in a few sailor words. I'd hate to be edited and restricted from the party. LOL. Just teasing... relax.

Sounds like a great idea. I'm just worried that if I have a beer or two there I might slip in a few sailor words. I'd hate to be edited and restricted from the party. LOL. Just teasing... relax.

That's the whole beauty of something like bike week. As long as you live and let live, you can escape from the rules for awhile. Course I ain't gonna walk up and go touching some Patch Holder's bike, but you know what I mean.

See ya at the Cracker Barrel if you are coming there. And if everybody leaves about the same time I want to get a video of everyone cranking up and leaving on my little red Nikon. And when I get home Sat night I'm gonna post it up on the Video sticky. I'll call it HDT at Bike Week

I'm coming Sat the 5th at Cracker just off 95. Looking forward to meeting all you guys. I haven't been to a bike week in many many years. I just last year bought a bike again after an extened cage life but had 3 bikes in earlier years.

Don't know yet about the second Sat. I'm only 2 hrs away (if no traffic issues on I-4 or I-95). I-4 thru Disney sometimes has a crawl traffic but we are gonna leave early. I think the recent rains helped the wild fires north of Titusville.

Will be fun to actually meet Hoople, Jack and all you other guys. See u all there!

It should be a good time for all and video to boot WOW, and if Bodeen shows up and I know he will you will have some one to have a cold one with:p

Wish I could make both days but I will only be there for the Port Hole. I hope everyone is having a good time and be careful.

Gettin ready to hit the sack now. Be there tomorrow (Sat) lunch with HDT friends in Ormond at 11am. Then on north on 95 to Russmeyers Harley to visit some vendor booths (my Amsoil friend has one there), and stop in J&P at Destination. Then back down US 1 to stop by the Iron Horse. Then on down to Hwy 40 and across the Halifax bridge to Riverside and then south to the strip area. After we get our fill of the strip, we will be heading across the south bridge to see a friends custom bike booth on the mainland. Then we are heading back home (2 hr drive with no traffic issues) sometime Sat night. Actually the whole central Florida area is rockin this week. Orlando has bike week events all week long. Also I may have my first Patriot Guard mission ride next week, still working out the details. Not a death though, just a reception (at the request of the family) at the airport for a wounded soldier. Later.........R_W_B

I had a big mess with planning today, seems to be I put everybody down for the fifth and it became a disaster. Had the Voyager upgraded while at the race track and didn't get to see the 2012 GW. Came home and was tired from all the excitement and spending money.

ok floks!!! its1142 I'm sitin at rhe bar and no one is here!!!!!! boooooo boooooo.fthe bloody marys are rockin!!!!!
WAP.gif

Well Bikeweek has come and gone!!!! Was an awsome time. Met 2 kewl members. bowdee and pres1 and I were the only 3 members to show at the port hole. You guys missed a good time well I should say A GREAT TIME!!!! Also met 01dynaglide at the KOA campground as well. Thankfully it was a great time all in all. Was a little chilly at night riding back from IronHorse. Saw Grizzly Adams at the white eagle. which is the norm, so until next year keep your motors running and the shinny sides up!!!!
BIKEWEEK 2011..... STICK A FORK IN IT BECAUSE ITS DONE!!!!!

Well Bikeweek has come and gone!!!! Was an awsome time. Met 2 kewl members. bowdee and pres1 and I were the only 3 members to show at the port hole. You guys missed a good time well I should say A GREAT TIME!!!! Also met 01dynaglide at the KOA campground as well. Thankfully it was a great time all in all. Was a little chilly at night riding back from IronHorse. Saw Grizzly Adams at the white eagle. which is the norm, so until next year keep your motors running and the shinny sides up!!!!
BIKEWEEK 2011..... STICK A FORK IN IT BECAUSE ITS DONE!!!!!

Great meeting you. I will have to say, you are one funny joker. We will have to meet up again.

Back