free website stats program Bike Week | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

:newsmile048:Hey trikelady;
Its real easy to find. Its on the corner of nova road and hurbert street. there is a car wash then the port hole is right beside the car wash, besides just look for all the bikes. they block the whole front area off for only bike parking.
All right guys and gals!!!! I will be looking for some guy with a camera outback by the horseshoe pits. Look for a talk guy with a mohawk with a tall blonde with him. you cant miss me and the misses!!!!
So saturday the 13th at 1100 at the port hole it is!!!!
newsmile048:newsmile106:

Its real easy to find. Its on the corner of nova road and hurbert street. there is a car wash then the port hole is right beside the car wash, besides just look for all the bikes. they block the whole front area off for only bike parking.
All right guys and gals!!!! I will be looking for some guy with a camera outback by the horseshoe pits. Look for a talk guy with a mohawk with a tall blonde with him. you cant miss me and the misses!!!!

I guess I will be the one with the camera:p I will be there

Hey Jack;
Unfortantly the misses said no to the mohawk:shock so if a guy walks up and ask if you are jack that would be I Jay!!!! Looking forward to meeting you all from on here!!!! Hopefully we can make a monthly ride somewhere!!!! Me and the misses always ride south and its been a while since we rode to st augistine so might have to make a trip towards st augistine and keep going to jville!!! As a matter of fact I will be heading threw jville this thursday heading home for a 4 day weekend!!!!

Okay, thank you.
Will be there.

Maybe if we all wear black, with black vest, and get a mohawk! Oh wait I would need to have hair first.

So have we settled on a day when to meet at the port hole? My bro-n-law is staying around the corner in the koa campground and I have a few friends coming in from the DC area as well. I am putting in the vaction paperwork tomorrow for the 3-13 so I will be there the WHOLE TIME:newsmile01::small3d026: just need a day an time.

Are they staying at the koa on south nova or the one close to the race track. i'm staying at the koa on south nova and will be ther the 10th - 13th.

Okay marked the calander there's a small problem Saturday is the 12th and Sunday is the 13th. Please advise of which day, is it listed as 'So saturday the 13th at 1100 at the port hole it is!!!!'

Back