free website stats program Big Decision This Weekend - Buy New/Used? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Big Decision This Weekend - Buy New/Used?

Congrats Billua! I like the Heritage. Nice looking bike!

The weather is supposed to clear here tomorrow too. But it will be 34 degrees and snow is on the ground!

Enjoy the ride Bullua!!
You can throw a sleeping bag down and spend a little "one on one Time":breakdance
Here is a toast for you!!:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers (6 Pack) on Me!

Last edited:
Billua, man I saw an 08 SE Road King also today and boy was it sharp! Not sure if that's the bike I would choose, but it was nice to look at.

Buddy of mine picked up a R/K-S/E 110, sweet ride but way to much $$$$$$$ for me...
But would love to take it for a spin! :bigsmiley14:

Oh yeah, Congrats! Also, TG, your bike is looking sweet too........I love the copper & black, so congrats to both of ya!

Thanks Joy!
I am lovin it! not to many people like the color but it cought my (eye) and that was it! Love at first site!
I look at it this way...I have a 1 in 5000 shot in running into another rider with the same colors! (I have # 3896 of 5000 made)
You have a nice lookin ride there too!:s

Billua is not on....He is in the garage...Checkin or sleepin with his new ride!!:):D:s
Enjoy dude!

LOL!! That is EXACTLY what I was doing!

I was trimming up a piece of aluminum to put under the oil filter to catch the runoff when I unscrew that puppy!

AS far as color, I got the Suede Blue Pearl and Vivid Black...

I actually went to the dealer liking the 105th colors, but when I got there and saw the bike in person, I just wasn't feeling it even though it is bitchen! So, I starting looking around and this color combo really looked sharp to me so that is what I got...

Really, I have always like blue and was just drawn to it! I just like the FLSTC!

Now, I like the RK in the 105th colors, it looks good.

Cheers/Beers

Bill

Back