free website stats program bad riding season second break down | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

bad riding season second break down

ok i just did the screw driver test and got the spark i just dont understand i got fuel and spark should fire?

It should fire if the spark is timed right, which would make you think the CPS went south on you since it was running fine all day. I'm kinda new to the world of sensors but I think the CPS can be removed and cleaned, but I'd be leaning toward the spark is out of time.

ya i think the same way everyone says if it gos out spark will stop ????? oh thanks for the infraction for the non bad word ??? that dident make much sense to me eather lol

oh thanks for the infraction for the non bad word ??? that dident make much sense to me eather lol

If you read the post in the link like you should have you wouldn't be making the childish remarks like the one you just made.

Here it is again just for you! Read it this time.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Also take a look at the rules about flaming a moderator too...

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

ah----- by ANY chance -- ARE U SOBER? LEMME RECAP-- U HAVE GAS U HAVE SPARK U HAVE COMPRESSION-- YOU RODE IT 1 HR EARLEIR-- REMEBER? WELL IN THE NATURAL ORDER AN SCHEME O THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE--- GAS + FIRE + COMPRESSION ='S TAKE OFF. I THINK YER RUNNING A SCAM DOWN ON THESE FOLKS HERE. THATS WHAT OLE WILDPIG THINKS....... GUESS WHAT-- U DIDNT FOOL ME.

Back