free website stats program bad bikers? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

bad bikers?

Jeans and H D Shirt or just regular shirt and safety gear, When I'm at work its cammies, and when I'm off work jeans and usually a H D shirt.

On my scoot, in my cage, on my bicycle, on a pair of skis or on a boat or whatever - I'm just the same bloke.

To thine own self be true.......

I ride coz I LOVE my motorbike and I love riding it and it's something I wish I'd gotten back into a long time ago - ahhh the missing years......:no

So I wear what's appropriate to what I'm doing. No alter ego stuff for me and it's not a two-wheel fancy dress party either :bigsmiley24::bigsmiley24:.

Be yourself, express yourself - introvert, extravert, serious no-nonsense dude, biker, dreamer, Walter Mitty - whatever.

Ride safe, respect others and enjoy.....JMO.:D:D

Except for changing from tennis shoes to boots and the usual safety gear, I wear the same thing on the bike and off the bike. I'm basically retired so jeans and t-shirts are what I usually wear.

Me too!! Plus I don't shave enough to really please my wife. That's OK, I got over it. :p

I am the same nerdy, balding, managerial type
whether I drive the Toyota or on the Harley.

You can't tell, but I smile a whole lot more under the helmet.
Does that count?

i dodn,t know how you went from 1% to this a biker is not what you wear its what,s in your head when you turn 50 and run out and buy a harley your a harley rider not a biker but that,s cool enjoy and when it gets cold drive your car its a sport not a way of life a biker would rather ride no matter what because its his way of living

i dodn,t know how you went from 1% to this a biker is not what you wear its what,s in your head when you turn 50 and run out and buy a harley your a harley rider not a biker but that,s cool enjoy and when it gets cold drive your car its a sport not a way of life a biker would rather ride no matter what because its his way of living

hmm i been ridin a harley since i was 18 i'm now 30
i ride an avr of 250 miles a week on my scoot
i work on my own bike
i don't think i'm better than anyone because i ride a harley
and i'm not sure if i;m just a harley rider or a biker?
ehhh in the big picture it realy makes no diff anyway

when i'm in the states i dress the same no matter what i am doing work play what ever t-shirt , levi's. when i'm over seas it's a uniform or local garb..

I dress the same always, jeans, polo or tee shirt boots or shoes. I ride a Harley and a Vespa GTS 250ie, for fun not identity. I do have a few HD shirts and a Black HD jacket with a large #1 on it very cool. but lets face it. the 1% guys are not hanging around the internet making online friends. enjoy your rides dress how you like.

Through my life,sometimes I am scruffy,sometimes clean cut.It has nothing to do with the Harley or anything else.Never did care for appearing as anything other than me.I know too many people that change completely when they get on their bikes and they just make me chuckle.

Well said +1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back