free website stats program bad bikers? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

bad bikers?

Except for changing from tennis shoes to boots and the usual safety gear, I wear the same thing on the bike and off the bike. I'm basically retired so jeans and t-shirts are what I usually wear.

I don't change a thing.
I always wear a tuxedo, and an iron diving helmet......but that's just me!!

Hmm...James Bond by day and Iron Diving Helmet at night?, guess you don't like getting out of a nice "restfull" nights sleep...hope ya got enough air pumping in there and a patient mate for a late night treat :lolrolling

I am from Maine, everything is casual dress! If I am not at work I wear jeans, gray or black T-shirt, a flannel shirt in the winter, and laced boots. Except for a goatee I shave everyday and have a military haircut; old habits..

When I go out on the road to visit customers I have slacks and collared shirt. Otherwise I'm a blue jean/t-shirt guy...unless I'm wearing my favorite comfy pajama pants. (yes, I admit it, I'm hooked on pj pants for lounging).

The only thing special I put on to ride is boots, helmet and leathers if needed. I only shave every few days unless on the road.

But I don't look like a biker anyway. In fact, I'm pretty far away from what people think when they think "biker".

Started using the chained wallet about 25 years ago when I dumped my billfold overboard. Since then, I've never lost my wallet. There has been a lot written about the "Harley Attitude". I don't know.. Maybe it's true. Maybe astride our bikes we sit a little taller, chin a little higher? Can't see where that's a problem....

Through my life,sometimes I am scruffy,sometimes clean cut.It has nothing to do with the Harley or anything else.Never did care for appearing as anything other than me.I know too many people that change completely when they get on their bikes and they just make me chuckle.

One of the benefits of being retired is no longer having to wear "business casual" when at work. It's jeans/cutoffs and t-shirts every day. Tennies when not riding, boots on the bike and leathers if needed. Exceptions for special occasions, even wore a tie for #2 granddaughter's graduation. :bigsmiley24:

About the only difference is a t-shirt, which I wear away from work regardless of riding or not. If I ride to work, I wear boots, otherwise it's loafers or sneakers. Shaving has always been "optional" on weekends and other days away from work.

I have 3 different pairs of jeans that I like to ride in. They're all faded just right, fit great (not snug tight, I'm 50 & need that little extra room to be comfy). Length is also right, so that when I'm stretched out on the bike,
the bottom of the jeans are not touching the top of my boots. Other than that, Harley shirts, my favorite riding boots & I'm good to go

Back