free website stats program bad bikers? | Harley Davidson Forums

bad bikers?

00BUCKSHOT

i been sittin here thinking about the post on the gerenal H-D board the guy with the 1%er tatoo....and i got to wondering....how many people on this forum look different when they ride opposed to say when there in wal-mart with the family....now i'm not talking about saftey gear like a leather jacket....what i meen is say you don't shave on friday so you'll be ruff looking on saturday when you ride..or say put on the dirtiest pair of bluejeans you can find?since i started the post its only fair i tell what i do different:different wallet yea its got a chain on it i have it because it was left to me and i first used it because i thought it was a cool looking biker wallet but i know now theses long wide flat biker wallets are more comfy on a bike. lol i allways make sure i have a black H-D shirt on.i guess thats all i do diff....come on folks be honest lol:bigsmiley24:

Yea its the wallet for me ..that is when the wife is not around she hates it.I don't shave on the weekend but that has nothing to do with the scoot.

I dress pretty much the same every day since I work in a cabinet shop. H-D shirts, blue jeans and a dew rag on occassion. Only thing differant between work and away from work is steel toed boots versus bike boots. Only time I dress differant is for special occasions.

During the week, wearing "corporate casual" means typically button down shirts or polos, cotton blend no iron dress pants, black round toe polished boots. :33:

Since I do take the bike into work most everyday, I wear chaps, leather jacket, helmet and gloves, which I take off and pack away before walking in the front door...aka Clark Kent tech type working away in his "office away from home". :newsmile082:

Weekends...don't need no stinking phone booth or a shave to hide my real identity, not a bad biker, just a decent one! :lolrolling

There is a difference between work and casual? wish someone had told me,i still like to go naked..as i was born..ooops wrong forum :p

I always use my chained wallet, it was a gift from my wife.
I work in different boots, too much wear and tear. Shirts at work require a company logo.

I don't 'dress-up' to ride, just wear leathers if it's not too hot.

I change a lot if I am riding for the day, if it is a short trip around town I wont change. I am self employed in retail, so I wear the usual nice jeans and a button down shirt with logo every day. On a ride with the local abate, or if the wife and I are out for the day it is the old jeans, usually sleeveless shirt, boots and leather cap. I may not shave, and I have the goatee that gets grayer by the year. I have the usual tats on both arms, (not below the short shirt sleeve), prescription riding shades and leather if needed. Sometimes people don't recognize me, and I like it that way. When I am riding I just want to escape my everyday life and be just someone on a Harley enjoying himself. Just my personal preference.

I don't change a thing.
I always wear a tuxedo, and an iron diving helmet......but that's just me!!

Back