free website stats program Another Biker hit | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Another Biker hit

After one week its been slow progress. My brother and brother in law visited over the weekend. Both are Harley riders and one of the main reasons I bought my Harley. We did revisit the accident scene which was strange. No skid marks what so ever. It still blows my mind that the young lady did not see me. We never made it to the HD shop as I'm not ready fot that yet. My other buddy just took delivery of a 2012 SG which is what I was out looking at on Sat before the accident. Maybe in do time.......Thanks all HD family?:)

Glad your ok! Been hit three time in 20 years, all minor. Yes it keeps me alert. Before I take off, I stop what I'm doing, think about what I'm doing and pay attention when I Ride. Cell phones-X but they just don't pay attention, even 20 years ago.

I am just so amazed that your injuries weren't any worse! I often think when I'm riding at different speeds just how bad I'll be hurt (or worse) if I have an accident. Yes, the good Lord was with you for sure, and evidently had a message. Maybe the young lady got the loudest message though. I sure hope so. It would be nice if she'd check on you. At any rate, I'm so glad you are all in one fine piece and I wish you a speedy and full recovery. Just pray about riding again. You'll get the right answer.

I'm glad things didn't turn out worse for you than they did. Your number wasn't called that day. Take your time recuperating and enjoy your family, nothing is more important. The time might come when they'll agree to let you get back on 2 wheels.

So glad you are ok! I was hit head on while I was sitting at a red light from a small pick up who just crashed into me making a left hand turn. I was back on my bike in around 3 months, had torn ligaments, a couple broken bones, both legs in soft casts and right thumb in soft cast but I had to come back to riding. Just me. I have a wonderful wife and 3 kids, this all happened in January 2000. Again so glad you are ok, the best to you and your family, no doubt when this happens it makes you think.

It's amazing how people drive... I don't call them "Cagers," I call them mobile phone booths, mobile nail spas and mobile coffee shops.

I'm so glad you're injuries were minor. Thank God! Take it easy and don't worry about your "next bike." What will be will be...

Glad to hear you're healing. What type of helmet were you wearing?

Personally, I think that anyone that hits a MC with a 4+ wheeled vehicle should automatically have to pay for any and all damages, hospital, lost wages, pain & suffering...

Glad to hear you're healing. What type of helmet were you wearing?

Personally, I think that anyone that hits ANYONE with a vehicle should automatically have to pay for any and all damages, hospital, lost wages, pain & suffering...

Corrected :p

I think no matter what you are in or on, and no matter what they are "driving" if they are at fault and cause ANY harm/damage/injury they should be liable for the whole enchilada.

Back