free website stats program Another Biker hit | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Another Biker hit

Glad you survived a bad wreck like that. Take some time to heal and the rest will fall into place. Good luck with your future.

So very glad to hear you are on the mend and are listening to all the things that need to be considered after a ordeal like this. I am sure you and you family will make the best decision for your circumstances. As those before me have said take the time and effort to heal the rightway the first time.

Keep the Dirty Side Down, Ride Safe. :42:

Leog

Just way to many of these posts ! We need to crack down hard on the texting and cell phone laws. I for one wish that using a cell while driving would be a criminal offence. That might help stop people from talking and pay attention to their driving.
Glad your still alive after that,you can always buy another bike but to loose your life you can't buy another one!! Rest and get better for your family because that is # 1 family!

WGD, as you may know the wife and I are currently doing a roadtrip and your accident reawakens the need to be ultra aware.
Glad you came out as you did, as others have said, the bike can be replaced, thank God your family still has you.
Heal well and hopefully one day you can, if desired, get back out.
Take care.
Bill

Thank God you are ok. Your angel must be in a mess ha! ha!. Will be praying for total restoration emotionaly and physical for you and your family.

Good to see ya still with us bro...thats messed up. Hope ya recover well.

Down here Tampa Bay area we all know it's just a matter of time since 2-3 cycles get hit weekly. Just last week I was readin about two scoots sittin at the red light and someone plowed right up their (EDIT)

Lately every ride has a possible cage eats scoot with me, very wary in traffic now days.

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Glad you weren't hurt worse.:newsmile071: It's going to take time to ease your family's concerns about you riding again. Do what feels right for you and your family.
And don't be a stranger to the forum. Your always welcome here..:cheers

Back