free website stats program American made??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

American made???

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO -- We're talkin' "frostbit lip" cold BABY!!!!! OOOHHHH YYYYYEEEEAAAAA!!!!

We have an outback restaurant here that serves Fosters in frosted mugs and it gets a bit of slush in it :bigsmiley6: Hey, what are you drinking there?

I take alot of crap at school from the "kids" (18-20) about Jap crap...we have been taking in service work (free labor & or experience) the other day a local cop brought his Honda rebel in for a tire change...me...I don't do service work...unless it pays me...and in 3 weeks it will...stop in and see me at Topeka HD 5/23 ---8/11 my 4 credit hour internship...

Hey Gary --- Travel to Topeka several times a year --- gotta grandson there and two more about a hour or so south of there--- So I'll stop by and give a shout out to ya!!! Good Luck !!!

My late Father-in-law bought a Murcury Grand Marquis thinking he was buying American made But then he looked at the door sticker and saw it was made in Mexico. And an old neighbor bought a Oldsmoble and thought it was Amer. made but nope ..Canada.

even thou is no longer an amercian made tv I'm with digger I try to avoid wal-mart like the plague. But target is french what do you do. I guess we have another cold one and watch our leaders sell us out like they did with nafta.:bigsmiley29:

Back