free website stats program Age Demographics Of This Forum | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Age Demographics Of This Forum

What Age Range Do You Fall In?

• 0-19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-29

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • 30-39

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • 40-49

Votes: 57 21.7%
  • 50-59

Votes: 116 44.1%
  • 60-69

Votes: 61 23.2%
  • 70-79

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • 80-89

• 90+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good call Flipper...that would make me 3 1/4...I feel a paradigm shift in the words of Doctor Brown..."Back to the Future"! LOL

That would make me a newborn. I just got mine a week ago and haven't even had it on the road yet (waiting for homologation, tax department, registration, and other bureaucratic machinations).

And for the statisticians out there, turn it on its side and notice what a nice bell shaped curve we have evolving.
Ishmael

That would make me a newborn. I just got mine a week ago and haven't even had it on the road yet (waiting for homologation, tax department, registration, and other bureaucratic machinations).

Boy, I sure understand what you're going through! I must've waited two months after it arrived. First waited on all the paper work and then put it in the shop. Waited on parts, etc. Of course, it was well worth the wait.

Anyway, I'm 41, but will be 42 on the first of December.

I am really working on my son to buy a softail instead of the crotch rocket he wants. If I can sway him he can be the first 0-19 Y.O. My chances are slim though. There is just something irresistible about those crotch rockets to the teens. I know, sheer power and speed. Cost is also a factor for him since H.D. are a lot more expensive when you work part time and a full time student.

I am really working on my son to buy a softail instead of the crotch rocket he wants. If I can sway him he can be the first 0-19 Y.O. My chances are slim though. There is just something irresistible about those crotch rockets to the teens. I know, sheer power and speed. Cost is also a factor for him since H.D. are a lot more expensive when you work part time and a full time student.
I'll make him a sweet deal on a deuce.....could even deliver it soon. :D

Or even a road king maybe. :D :D......maybe a package deal with a trailer. :s

If I didn't know any better Joy, I would guess that by all the innuendos that you are contemplating joining the Florida Moderator Contingent. That R.K. is very nice BTW.

You don't get much snow in Florida......:D We are talking about a lot of things, but we have a lot of stuff. :D :D The last time we moved, I said if we ever did it again, we were selling all but what we could take in one trip, then we would replace what we needed. Not so sure that is going to work out, but time will tell. We have a couple of plans. :D :D Florida may become the official moderator state. :newsmile090:

Back