free website stats program Age Demographics Of This Forum | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Age Demographics Of This Forum

What Age Range Do You Fall In?

• 0-19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-29

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • 30-39

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • 40-49

Votes: 57 21.7%
  • 50-59

Votes: 116 44.1%
  • 60-69

Votes: 61 23.2%
  • 70-79

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • 80-89

• 90+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
59 here and I'm dreading my entry into the next large bracket. The 60 and over group! Yikes! We baby boomers are babies no more! :(

I don't know that she ever really needed someone like me. For her I think I'm more of a work in progress. What I've always believed is if you never slow down you never grow old. :bigsmiley28:

Well said Don. Of course you know I was referencing in jest to the old Beatle song, right? :p

I was supposed to be dead before i ever hit this age...I will be 45 in a few months...back when i was 18 45 was OLDDDD! Now 18 year olds irritate me...lol
Heh,heh. That's what me and my motley friends said back in the early seventies. We said we weren't gonna make it 'till thirty. Well, thirty came and went ( plus another 29 yrs.!) and I'm still kicking. Sadly, a few of those old friends of mine weren't as fortunate. We thought we were invincible when the world was ours. Now I look at each day as a gift.

Well said Don. Of course you know I was referencing in jest to the old Beatle song, right? :p

Yes I understood the song reference. A group of my highschool friends have already gone down that road. My wife and I try to stay in pretty good shape and watch what we eat (most of the time). For all of you out there over 60, congrats. Who have thought we would have made it this far! :guitar:guitar

Afetr I turned 21 I forgot how old I was for about 3 years and had to check my driver license to answer that question.

Im 40 and gray. My wife is a few years older but still gets carded. Life is funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back