free website stats program Age Demographics Of This Forum | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Age Demographics Of This Forum

What Age Range Do You Fall In?

• 0-19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-29

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • 30-39

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • 40-49

Votes: 57 21.7%
  • 50-59

Votes: 116 44.1%
  • 60-69

Votes: 61 23.2%
  • 70-79

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • 80-89

• 90+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marcus, you look lonely there in the 20 age group all by yourself, I think I will turn my age around and join you & take myself out of the 40 bracket. :D

Now Joy, you know it is a un written rule for women to talk about their age:newsmile100:

Yeah Jack, but I have never been good at following women's rules. :p Besides, 24 sounds so much better than my other choice.

Yeah Jack, but I have never been good at following women's rules. :p Besides, 24 sounds so much better than my other choice.

:p Neither has the Redhead and I would not have it any other way, Just wish she did not have to travel so much

54 here ......no chance of retirement here im affraid state pensions a joke. wouldent cover the bikes petrol bill. and personal pensions these days cost more the i can earn and live on. So week end rideing is my retirement. Have me Harley and work an ride till i drop. :D

Just turned 57. Retired from a state job four years ago for two weeks and then jumped back into another full time gig. Same thing, work all week and ride all weekend.

At 49 I've got a long way 'till retirement, even then I don't know if I could afford it. I get most of my riding done to and from work. That's good/bad news. When I get to work I wish I was out riding. Before work, I can't wait to go. Ain't that weird?

Cheers!!

Back