free website stats program Age Demographics Of This Forum | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Age Demographics Of This Forum

What Age Range Do You Fall In?

• 0-19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-29

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • 30-39

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • 40-49

Votes: 57 21.7%
  • 50-59

Votes: 116 44.1%
  • 60-69

Votes: 61 23.2%
  • 70-79

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • 80-89

• 90+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C'mon you 40 somethings! "They" are running away with this......

48 on my license.
Wife says I was startin to act old.......she told me to stop by the Harley shop on a drive in from out of town. I stopped, I looked, I thought I couldnt afford it. She had me pick her up so she could see what this "Harley Dream" I had was all about. ( stories from my first bike ) We looked, I was still convinced we couldnt do it. I walked outside.....to feel sorry for myself.

I heard some shoutin and hollerin.......There she goes, running across the floor of the dealer to ring the bell for new Harley owners......clang clang clang!!!......She bought it for me.

We'll be 25 together forever.

Touch of Grey
Grateful Dead

Ok, I find if I knitt one, pearl two, and use number 8 knitting needles, I tend to ............oh hang on, not only am I in the wrong thread like speedyron, I'm on the wrong forum........sorry...... :rofl

don't think you would ever have one of those bud. just surprised your still awake...redhead not back yet?
:D

:p Today @ 4pm, but only home for 2 days, she goes to MN on Monday BRRRRR it is cold up there and Me thinks she may see some S--- 4 letter word that rhymes with go I cannot say it or I will get banned:rofl Oh no that was another life:small3d023:

Back