free website stats program 2010 Ultra Classic vs. Limited | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Ultra Classic vs. Limited

I believe that the 2010 ultra (non-limited) also comes with the chromed 28 spoke wheels as standard equipment or do I have that wrong?

As you can see i have 09 UC, I two bro's that pickup the 2010 Limited one each, My bike is all stock
as theirs, I will out pull them on the Hills, the other nice thing about UC you can put the $ 3000 to upgrades for a 103" engine. and get the componuts you what.
I believe if you add the saddle guards add $300

do all the ultra classics have cats in the exhaust or just the cali models? I have a 2010 just picked up a week ago tuesday and have about 600 miles on it. My 04 heritage seemed to have quite abit more power. I did the 30 60 30 breakin and it did seem to run better but still not as strong and am wondering if the power difference is because of cats.
I too was looking at the limited and almost bought one from lone wolf in cour de lane ID. Very nice people by the way, but wasn't sure the extra 1500 was going to be worth it to me. I got a two tone which is why the price was only 1500 more. Jeff

I rode a 103 limited a couple weeks ago.

I have an 09 Ultra and I wouldn't trade for it. If I had an older bike and wanted to trade up then maybe. But I didn't notice enough power increase on the 103 to justify getting one...just to have it. In my view you have to REALLY want the 103.

For the money I'm good with the 09.

I did a search and did not find anything. The HD site is vague on the differences between the two.

The Limited has the 103 engine, ABS, security system, tour pack rack, nicer paint, but it doesn't say much more. I've heard the Limited has a long list of popular accessories but there's no mention of which ones.

Anyone able to direct me to more info on the Limited?

Thanks! Looking to buy my first HD in 2010.
I just got a new Limited Sept 3rd and love it. I ll try to list the extras . Chrome wheels , Titiamin gauges with larger white font , oil cooler, heated grips , two tone paint, 12 volt power supply in tour pack, also the bags that fit in the saddle bags and tour pack are a little more high end { trimed in leather} not to mention the 103 motor. Just wait till u ride it . I was told that the new style frame rode better and it does with out a dought. I live close to Baton Rouge but Cajun Harley made the best deal even on my trade a 2003 clasic.

I rode a LTD last week after I had demo'd a few Ducati's and since the ride on those bikes opened my eyes I will share my impression of the LTD. The bike looks great with the extra bling and different color schemes, like the titanium guages very much. The heated grips worked so well I had to turn them down to the lowest setting. It was a warm day but they got VERY hot at the highest setting. I don't know how they'll be on a sub-freezing day but I would imagine that coupled with a good pair of cold weather rated gloves they will work fine however I think heated gloves are a better way to go given that they heat the inside and outside of your hands. The ride and handling of this new frame is superior to the older ('08 and earlier) bikes. The new engine mounting system does a great job and the bike tracks very true through the turns, no wobble and the suspension soaks up the bumps very well. This transmission with the helical cut 5th gear is great, no annoying whine in 5th. Doesn't sound like a big deal but on my '07 Ultra it is very much an annoyance. Now about the power. While the 103 inch motor did have more power, it didn't have so much more that I would make that the determining factor in my purchase decision. Fact is, after getting off of a 135hp Ducati with a weight of 370 lbs I was totally disappointed in this bike's lack of power, when I got back on my own bike with the bone stock 96 inch motor my perspective had been totally altered. Our bikes simply have NO power. Granted, it's only a pushrod v-twin but man these things really are slugs. That's ok for me since I do mostly touring and commuting miles and I don't have a real need for speed but this bike was slower than I am reaching for my wallet when the check comes. I might also mention that I test rode a Goldwing about a month ago and was impressed with virtually every aspect of that bike. Power to spare and every amenity you could think of. Yes the Moco has made some much needed improvements to the 2010 lineup but not enough by a long shot to entice me to trade mine in for one and don't even think about paying one cent above MSRP, I will walk every time.

The last couple of weeks I've been researching the 2010 Limited and have pretty much decided to go with it. Wish I lived up north to be able to take advantage of the deals the dealerships are willing to make. The ones around the Houston area won't give an inch. One even had a price on the Limited that was $700 over MSRP, and that was without any additional accessories added to it. Anyone able to give me a dealership (besides going all the way to New Jersey) you'd recommend to buy from. I don't have a trade-in, just looking for a dealership that can be fair, that's all. Is that possible? The ones around here seem to think they're doing you a big favor, just to hello when you walk in the door. Not the kind of people I like doing business with, to say the least. I'm willing to travel to save. Would appreciate hearing your ideas. Thanks

Back