free website stats program 2010 Ultra Classic vs. Limited | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Ultra Classic vs. Limited

mingo

I did a search and did not find anything. The HD site is vague on the differences between the two.

The Limited has the 103 engine, ABS, security system, tour pack rack, nicer paint, but it doesn't say much more. I've heard the Limited has a long list of popular accessories but there's no mention of which ones.

Anyone able to direct me to more info on the Limited?

Thanks! Looking to buy my first HD in 2010.

Thanks for the info.

I did notice that the pannier guards are missing, so I'd want those.

I live in Canada, so I would want the heated grips if I get the Ultra Classic..

I'll just have to make a list and see which way to go.

Much better off with the heated gloves than the grips. The gloves keep your hands warm on the back of the hands where the cold air hits, the grips keep the palm warm.

Much better off with the heated gloves than the grips. The gloves keep your hands warm on the back of the hands where the cold air hits, the grips keep the palm warm.

+1 on the heated gloves and heated jacket vest. My wife who does not like to ride in the cold weather but loves to ride. Last year I purchased the Gerbing heated gloves and jacket liner and she will ride even when I think it's cold...

I am not looking at getting a Limited. I may buy a new Ultra.

I believe the Limited has merit for those wanting the options as they are nice. I believe they include;
ABS
Two Tone Paint
Oil Cooler
Trim Rings
Aux plug in trunk
Rack

I will not pay over invoice for anything though.
A dealer in Phx tried to sell me an 09 Ultra for 26,500 yesterday and 11000 for my 06 trade in. After the usual manager meeting he was shocked I would not buy when they lowered to 23,000 OTD and 11,500 for mine. II told him I will find a 2010 for that price.

He also told me no less than three thousand over invoice for the limited on the floor.

Good luck with your search.

Like you, I will not pay a cent over MSRP. If Harley sets the price at X, and the dealer wants to gouge, he can find another sucker.

I could end up getting a different brand of bike all together if that's the game they're playing but it seems my local dealer is flexible. Going there on the weekend.

we looked at the limited, sweet deal IMHO>

but the dealer would not give me what i wanted on my trade, so i keep my 08

I am looking at trading my 06 Roadking Classic in for the Limited. I am planning to ride one at the York Open House this weekend. The 103" wow factor ride in the seat will be my deciding factor. I do like the chrome accent wheels along with the titanium guages on the Limited as stand outs from the Ultra. My local dealer is being very fair on the trade and overall deal.

I am looking at trading my 06 Roadking Classic in for the Limited. I am planning to ride one at the York Open House this weekend. The 103" wow factor ride in the seat will be my deciding factor. I do like the chrome accent wheels along with the titanium guages on the Limited as stand outs from the Ultra. My local dealer is being very fair on the trade and overall deal.

Please give us your impressions after your test ride. Any pics you take at the open house would be appreciated also.

Back