free website stats program 2008 Fuel System Recall? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 Fuel System Recall?

Agreed - make a copy of it and take it with you or fax it there. I did that with the brakes service memo... I faxed it with a nice little letter to my HD "service dudes" and they PROMPTLY called me to apologize and to schedule an appt for me :D

I just don't understand why if they have their morning "meetings" that not everyone is on the same page so you can get it all done at once!! :dknow

Smitty

As much as I would like to see some of these dealers account for the type of things they do to the customer that aren't right, I don't think any would really get involved in posting about the wrong done to a customer and other issues like liability should be considered also.:newsmile093:

If you were a dealer that wronged a customer and was invited to defend your actions on the internet....would you?

You'll see that I've posted POSITIVE posts about my HD dudes. They're not all bad. This did tick me off since it was a source of a main complaint since mile 10 on the bike to only come here to find an answer instead of at their shop!

Sometimes it's a missed communication from headquarters. It happens. I called it to their attention, and they IMMEDIATELY phoned me. Plus, they like me, and I'm cute, and they want me to come back just so they can have some eye candy for an hour or so LOL!!!:bigsmiley13:

You'll see that I've posted POSITIVE posts about my HD dudes. They're not all bad. This did tick me off since it was a source of a main complaint since mile 10 on the bike to only come here to find an answer instead of at their shop!

Sometimes it's a missed communication from headquarters. It happens. I called it to their attention, and they IMMEDIATELY phoned me. Plus, they like me, and I'm cute, and they want me to come back just so they can have some eye candy for an hour or so LOL!!!:bigsmiley13:

MMMMMEEEEERRRRRRCCCCCCCYYYYYY !!!!

I will definitely speak to them. They are normally on top of things like this. I had a 2001 Road King that had brake pad issues covered under a recall when it was new. They took care of it.

It kind of sucks that I haven't even made the first payment on this one and already something is wrong. Oh well, crap happens I will keep a positive attitude and enjoy the ride !

How come noone's begging for pictures NOW like they always do when someone brags how great their BIKE looks? :s

Back