free website stats program You guys won't believe this | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

You guys won't believe this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be after a new bike too. They shoudl do that for you. 2 out of 3 dealers that I have worked with I feel sure that they would without a dought. The other dealer would give you a ton of crap about doing it. That is one reason why I do not deal with the anymore and NEVER will again. They only look out for them and have an attitude about everything you could think of asking them.

Update:small3d026:
Just got the phone for the owner of the dealership. He asked how I was doing and I told him my concerns about the bike. He told that he found out yesterday about it and that is why he calling. He say "I wouldn't this bike if it happen to him and so with that he had another brand new bike still in the box brought to his shop." "It's yours and all the aftermarket parts that you order I am taking 15% off and free install on them." Then he tells me that the pillion pad that I order he took it off the parts order list and refunding that money and bought a rallyrunner two seat at no cost to me. So I ask now what about the paperwork he said if this will make things right with me, that he will change all the papers and make whatever phone calls he has to get it done. All I have to do is sign the new papers tomorrow when I pick the bike up. I could not have asked to be treated better that this. This really makes driving 60 miles to this dealer after being treated bad at my last dealer worth the trip plus the ride is the bonus. Thanks guys for your input and helping me pass the time. And for those who will ask no I didn't ask for any of this, only asked to be treated like they would want to be treated.
Later

Glad to hear you were taken care of. Now, do the dealer a favor and tell everyone what a great experience you had there. Referal business is worth its weight in gold in times like these! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back