free website stats program You guys won't believe this | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

You guys won't believe this

Status
Not open for further replies.
They treat you like a customer when you wanted to buy the bike now the real test is if they still treat you like the same customer when you have a problem. I would not ask for another bike I would demand another bike lets face it its not like you bought a coat and it did not fit this is something you will have to have a peace of mind when you are on long or local trips. Ask for the highest person in charge and just ask him/her to put themselves in your shoes and hope they understand. Good luck and keep us updated.:s

I thought about that too but all paper work is done there and the bank, but i think i would feel better with a different street bob too. So with that, I do already own that bike. Do you think it would be a fight because I really don't mind fighting but really want to have my ducks in a row first for legal reasons that may come up later if it becomes a problem.

might not matter what your relationship is with the dealer or you not minding to fight - once the bank / lien holder gets wind of this scoot being a "lemon" they will take action. And the action maybe "calling in the note" on you.!!!?????

I'm not sure where your from, but here is a site that might help you find out what the law is in your state. Good Luck, I hope you really do have a good relationship with your dealer.
Lemon Law America

Create a paper trail! Write down every detail as it happened & write down every time you call or talk to them, content, time, everything. Try for a new bike, if they want give you one then insist on an extended warranty.

Some states have "lemon laws that give you a time period to back out of a buy on a new vehicle. Check with the better business bureau to see if your state has this law!!!

Don't feel too bad about this. The dealer will sell the bike to someone else and make their money. :shock Don't worry about them, they should worry about you.

Good luck and get another ride. :rider

R2KVET

You know what you guys are right about another bike. I do know the owner and his son personally which was making this hard for me, But when I look at the amount of money that I am paying I ask myself what the hell would they do. They are going to have to answer this question tomorrow for me. I am from Illinois and the only aftermarket items are foot pegs, back rest and pillion pad which have not been installed yet. Check back I will let everyone know what is going to happen beside my banker is a guy I grew up with so he support this plan also after a phone call to him tonight after seeing your guys response. Thanks again guys. Is there anything else you guys can think of that I should demand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back