free website stats program Would you own any other bike? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Would you own any other bike?

I have owned other bikes in the past. Most of them were Hondas because I'd been told by my uncle that these were good bikes. I don't know what he was thinking because I finally tried a Harley and in all honesty I have found that Harleys really are the best bike on the market today.

I actually do own another type of bike at this time (don't lynch me). After experiencing the feel of a Harley, I cannot wait to get on of my own.

A bike other than a Harley? In my world, these words do not exist. I understand that they may not be affordable for everyone but anything less is just an impostor.

Well, not all my Harleys are V twins, nor are all my V twins Harley.

1920HarleyWModelRS.jpg

.......1920 Harley W model

1916ThorRS.jpg

...........1916 Thor, 1912 Indian

Last edited:
A Harlay is a very unique bike. Many tried to imitate and copy it but they can not just measure up to the original. Owning a Harlay is like owning a precious jewelry.

The one dissenting vote in the thread. Everyone else likes Harleys! :bigsmiley20:

Sorry, just couldn't resist. No offense meant! :)

Would you own any other bike?
"own any other bike"?....I assume other than Harley, right? Sorry to bust your bubble but, I have, I would, and I do. I love Harley's but I also think highly of a number of other marquise, such as Triumph, I own two right now, BMW, had a few. Had a couple of Buell's, great bikes, probably own another soon, plus a bunch of others, too numerous to mention. They are after all...just bikes.:D

i like all bikes and i have owned and ridden all types of bikes from the age of about 8 on mini bikes from a Honda QA50 to a ZX14 Kawasaki i still own a ZX14.i love my Harley's but i don't limit myself to anything.i put just about 8000 miles on the RKC this summer and about 1500 on the ZX14 two totally different rides but both lots of fun:naughty

Chris, those are some examples of fantastic bikes. Are they all road worthy? I'd be a bit leary of taking any of them out!

But gorgeous none the less. All makes! Wow.

The whole point, for me,
is to have all of them either ridden or capable or running.

I run as many as I can, time permitting.

Right now, the current goal is to run the oldest bike I can get to the top of Palomar Mtn.

If one croaks, I can coast just about all the way home.:D

Oldest bike , so far, has been the 1930 Henderson 4 cylinder, backed up by the 1913 VL last Sunday, and a 1933 Moto Guzzi 500 single.

Have a 1926 M G that runs well and should make the climb.

In the months to come, have some 1920's Harley J models, a 1914 F model, and some other oldies that may be run up The Hill.

Below, 1933 Moto guzzi:

79106710104-1933MG,Wave.JPG

1933MG,LS.JPG

20803031-CIMG0042.JPG

Back