free website stats program Would you own any other bike? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Would you own any other bike?

Not going to shame myself and tell my past Harlery forgave me but hard time forgiving myself.I thought I would go the cheaper route but did not pan out like I thought it would.Nothing but Harley in my future.

As I said in another post I am a very proud American and even spent some time serving my country. I would never ride anything that was not at least 90% manufactured in the United States, so No I would not ride anything but a Harley.

I would not buy anything that was not the top of the line. I might consider something other than a Harley if I could get just as good as a bike for the money, but that hasn't happened yet so I will stick with Harley.

I have driven many other bikes and none of them are quite like my Harley. I am proud to ride a Harley and would never trade my bike for any other company's bike. I also love the way that my bike sounds like a "real" bike.

I have in the past but I would never own anything else now that I have had a Harley. I have had a Honda in the past that I thought that I loved but once I had my Harley I could not belive the difference in performace as well as comfort.

Nope I wouldn't own another and haven't owned another.Even if I had to go to a scrapyard, I would still have me a Harley somehow.

I've rode other bikes. I actually took time to look around and see what I wanted, regardless of the name and I'll tell you that I simply could not find anything that truly compared to the Harley that I now have.

I agree with most of you on here, I will only own and ride a Harley. It is just how I was raised and I will raise my children the same way. Harley's are more than a bike, they are a tradition and a way of life.

I actually wasn't raised by anyone who rode a bike so it's funny that I really enjoy motorcycles. My mom, to this day, still can't figure out where I've got this "wild hair" from. I don't think it's all that wild but I still do enjoy it greatly.

I used to have a red and black Honda Shadow back in ’96, it couldn’t even compare to a Harley but it was a great little bike with a decent amount of speed.

Back