free website stats program Wish I would not have seen this | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wish I would not have seen this

Sorry to hear this, you never know, you just never know. Hope all come out of this okay. I had a bike hit a pole 25 yards in front on me at Daytona 09, it's a hard thing to forget.

PS, great thing you did setting and talking to the cager.

So far I can't find anything on the local news sites. I have to think this is good news as the media usually wastes no time reporting MC fatalities around here. I will keep checking and let you know if anything appears. Maybe all the prayers are working. Thanks to everybody for the well wishes all around.

Reminds me of my girlfriends little lesson yesterday. We pulled up to a pub for dinner, she put down the kickstand, then rolled the bike forward a bit. Leaned the bike back over and (you guessed it) the kickstand had been pushed back up. This points out the “kickstand” thing on a bigger scale. We’ve all done the kick stand thing, and have done this as well. When we’re on a roll, and something changes, we have the bad habit of picking up where we left off instead of starting over. These are “lesson/reminders” that I think we can all use! When something unexpected happens, reassess the situation. Sometimes something has changed, and we may need to change course, or act quickly!

Willbe in prayer for you and the others down here in Ga. That is one bad thing to witness. Hope I never do. God Bless you for taking time to comfort that driver.

So far I can't find anything on the local news sites. I have to think this is good news as the media usually wastes no time reporting MC fatalities around here. I will keep checking and let you know if anything appears. Maybe all the prayers are working. Thanks to everybody for the well wishes all around.

Do you remember the name of the ambulance/EMT company? If you tell them how involved you were with this accident they'd likely have no problem telling you which hospital they took him to. Should be able to check on his condition that way.

Back