free website stats program Winter Vacation Time | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Winter Vacation Time

One of the main reasons to purchase a mobile home with land in Oklahoma is that you do not need to worry about moving constantly. When you own free land, buying a mobile home for sale on land is ideal for you and your family, giving you a temporary place to stay while you are settling in your new house. There are some things you should know when you buy mobile homes with land in Oklahoma though.

We'd crossed over into Washington at the Aldergrove BC crossing without any issues from US border services. Made it to Tigard Oregon that day and Redding California the next. Me and my bright idea decided to head west to the coast from Redding. Was interesting to say the least when we were stopped by a hwys worker at the start of the mountain climb where he asked if we had chains for our trailer tires then told us we shouldn't have a problem since our truck had winter tires and was 4wd. Two rock slides later on the hwy made us wonder on my sanity. The first bigger slide was older and is in the pictures. The second slide was earlier that day and smaller. Heavy snow at times and wet roads made for a slower drive. We only made it to Ukiah that day And camped at Three Rivers California the next. We were planning on going into the Sequoia NP to view the giants but turned back at the park entrance when told we'd need chains for the truck to get up the mountain due to the ice on the road. Decided to leave it for another trip.
The next day we made it to our campsite in Winterhaven California where we stayed for a week before heading to Louisiana.View attachment 18795 View attachment 18796 View attachment 18797 View attachment 18798 View attachment 18799 View attachment 18800 View attachment 18801 View attachment 18802
The picture of our trailer and truck is when we camped between Rose City and Vidor Texas.
These pics shows it was a good day for a ride, hope you have enjoyed the trip :)

Back