free website stats program Why do you own a "Harley Davidson" motorcycle? Lets tell the world! | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why do you own a "Harley Davidson" motorcycle? Lets tell the world!

Simple - It's a Lifestyle and a Harley Davidson is made in the USA. I've been riding motorcycles for over 40 years, and nothing compares to owning and riding a Harley Davidson. Period.

From new to old, HD bikes are a work of art. Some people pay good money for a sculpture or painting. You can ride and be a part of the experience.

They also inspire memories from days past. Be that from movies, singers or events.

Lastly, HD bikes have a soul. They can be happy or cranky, they can pull you through rain or a sunny breeze. The sound the emit while sharing these journies are just some of the reasons why.

Some other bikes might be able to pull this off some of the time. Only HD can do it all, all of the time.

Even in remote area of the world like Turkey, it is nice to see the simple and plain truth in any language...no translation needed, American Iron just works!

Back in the Day1981, i pickup a custom 1979 Hd, sombody had put a nice red flame paint on, had the step seat, with 2' sisy bar, When the girls sat behind me thier knees were around my ears.
Had more fun on that bike.
All that fun lead to Kids, went without for few years, ( bikes,) then pick up a RK 2003, then the 2009 UC, Even with 1000's of HD on the road you still fill like You have the best bike on the road:D

wanted one for as long as i can remember,have a kawasaki sports bike and a 54 year old bsa,the h.d certainly puts the biggest smile on my face!

Well for me I have wanted one since I was 5 years old. My next door neighbors growing up where in a local MC so there was bikes over there all the time. I used to watch the burn outs, they would let me hang out with them. Even took me on rides those where some of my best moments as a kid.

It took me until I was 37 to be able to make my dream come true. I never even considered any other bike . nor would I want any other Bike.

I love the sound, the look and the people that ride HD's. Some of the most caring people I ever met.

Shoot I just got my bike delivered today and just got back from riding.

Back