free website stats program Where were your priorities today? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where were your priorities today?

the leaves won yesterday, had to be done. was in disney with the family for a week and my nice green yard was BROWN!

The up side was a friend and I rode over 400 miles and the weather was wonderful. The down side of the trip was we visited a boyhood friend dying of cancer. Great guy that got skin cancer from his time in the jungles of Vietnam. He has struggled with it for many years, but it is finally winning. Thanks to all you Vets that gave so much.

Sounds like a tough day - hope it was a good visit. My heart goes out to you and your friend as well as his family.

I second your Thanks -- to the Vets :majesty :USA

CatWoman

Rode to work again today oops I ride every day dont own a car

Yesterday me and my brothers went out about 11:00 and didn't come back home until almost 7:00 at night. The leaves will be here for awhile this beautiful wrather will not.

Looks like the weather here in the Philly area will be nice again this weekend :)

Beautiful 73 degrees! a little windy but what the heck. the wife and I met up with some old friends and took a 175 mile lunch run WOW it was great! those darn leaves will be there when I get to them! :cheers

Back