free website stats program Where were your priorities today? | Harley Davidson Forums

Where were your priorities today?

9FLHR

It was high noon, the sun was out and the temps had risen to 60 degrees. The front and back yards were covered in leaves, the yard needed mowed, and the solar lights needed to be taken down for the winter. The garden hoses needed drained and the patio furniture needed put away too. BUT..... out in the garage sat my two wheeled sweetie looking all Pledged up, patiently waiting. So who won? (all 160 miles were great!) :bigsmiley24:

My wife and I closed our eyes so we wouldn't see all the work that needed to be done. We just got back from a 300mi lunch run.

Planned to ride today,but after a 12 foot fall from a ladder while installing siding and now a sprained left wrist no riding for a while,cannot even pull in clutch lever.

As you guys know, it was my BD today, so I had all three sons here and celebrated it with them....

BUT!!!

It was MY BIRTHDAY, after all! :s

So.....I got about 30 minutes riding in on the FXR, brought it home, plugged the charger back into it, and then took the Ultra out for another 30 minute spin!

Yea, it was only an hour, but ya take what ya can get, right?

I enjoyed every one of those 60 minutes!!:D

Lets see BD, celebrating with your three sons and got to ride both bikes. Sounds like it doesn't get much better than that. Happy BD Richard:cheers:cheers

about 120 miles today...smelled lot-o-leaves being burned in the yards we drove by...65 degrees in Michigan in November can't be passed up!

As you guys know, it was my BD today, so I had all three sons here and celebrated it with them....

BUT!!!

It was MY BIRTHDAY, after all! !!:D

JUST THINK 2 more bikes and you could of made it a foursome

... food for thought or icing on the cake... your choice...

HAPPY B DAY......

signed....BUBBIE

Back