free website stats program Where does one carry smart fob | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where does one carry smart fob

I put a push button on the gas lid and I carry the fob in one of the windshield pouches. If you don't have the windshield pouches go buy them.They are a great investment.

Same here, but remember when you park to take the fob with you or it might not be there when you come back.:newsmile08:

In my jeans front pocket except whenI'm wearing chaps, it's hard to get to, then it goes in the saddlebags. Always turn off the ignition and lock the forks except when it's in the garage and then just turn off the ignition.

I put a push button on the gas lid and I carry the fob in one of the windshield pouches. If you don't have the windshield pouches go buy them.They are a great investment.

Ditto what Steve07 says: As far as leaving it in the pouch when my ride is parked, it does not happen. I put my pod, my wallet as well as my cell phone in my WS pouch and never leave any of them in there when off my ride. EZ to get to EZ to put back, very convenient IMO.

Got this at my local dealer. Keep the belt loop always on my belt, just clip the keys for wahetever you are riding on the belt loop and you're good to go.

IMG_1628.JPG

Back