free website stats program Where did your login name come from ? ? ? | Page 24 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where did your login name come from ? ? ?

I started building trikes at a time (2000) when Custom Choppers were the biggest thing and I answered the call of people who wanted trikes. A shop owner in the community thought it was funny to call me 'Trike Lady' and it snowballed from there and stuck. So I am known as Trike Lady.

I bought a new 71 Triumph Bonneville T120R, it always took me where I was going but very seldom brought me back!! Owned it for 6 years and knew all the bus routes and schedules to go get the pick-up truck I had to buy.

My real nickname is Butch but that's always taken on boards so I have to come up with new ones. I'm not a fanatic but I love animals, especially cats, and can't stand to see them mistreated. Latest and eighth feline addition to the household is a little guy we found in a ditch, pretty beat up after falling out from under a car so the vet thinks. So what am I gonna call you little kitty? He said "Call me Ishmael". That's pretty cool I said to him, mind if I use it as my login name? Ish said ok so here I am:
Ishmael
OK, maybe I am a fanatic and maybe I was reading Moby Dick when I found the little fellow!

I have always been a fan of classic comedy movies.
I.E.
Blazing Saddles
Holy Grail
Caddy Shack

When I watched "Austin Powers" I thought the Dr.Evil character was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time, and being evil is much more fun than being good. :D

Back