free website stats program Where did your login name come from ? ? ? | Page 20 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where did your login name come from ? ? ?

Its what i ride + first letter in my name tom. my wife thinks it looks like ult -rat..............:small3d007:

At the end of my garden is a beautiful Cedar of Lebanon and beyond that a brook and 63 for the year. Can just look at that scene for ages - until I remember my bike! Then I'm gone.......lol.

Several years back wife and I had horses, one was my favorite. He was in the line of a horse called "DocBar", and since he threw me a couple of times, very tricky. Hence the name, trickydoc. Having moved on from the hay burners to the gas burner, I kept the name, left the horse to graze. He has turned into a nice 19 year old landscaping horse now. Not much riding, the horse type, going on now, I think he likes it that way. He still has a lady friend come over now and then, he really likes that. What a life.

Its what i ride + first letter in my name tom. my wife thinks it looks like ult -rat..............:small3d007:

actually , when I first saw your login name , I scanned it and thought it was " u- lt-rat" as in " you little rat" done thought you were going James Cagney on us here !!!! HAHAHAHAHA !!!! :D SORRY !!!

Got my name from friends way back in high school. I used to drink six beers before heading to the bar. Then drink about six more.

Last edited:
When you have a last name like, Nakoneczny and first name Sean, you get a lot of nicknames over the years to choose a login from. This one happenned to be available.

:small3d007:
actually , when I first saw your login name , I scanned it and thought it was " u- lt-rat" as in " you little rat" done thought you were going James Cagney on us here !!!! HAHAHAHAHA !!!! :D SORRY !!!

I am a cagney fan, but i did not think of that. its all how u see words :s

Back