free website stats program Where did your login name come from ? ? ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where did your login name come from ? ? ?

Mine's a little more cryptic than some, and also has dual meanings to me. First, I've been married twice (you'd think I'd have learned the first time around). Second, I tend to listen to mostly 80's hair band music. Between those two things it makes me feel like I am "StuckInTime".

Been my road name for years.
Got the moniker from my dad who nicknamed me it as a kid.
Hated it as a kid-- now I use it as a homage to him.

Been my road name for years.
Got the moniker from my dad who nicknamed me it as a kid.
Hated it as a kid-- now I use it as a homage to him.

Hey I can relate to that ! Cept, "why you little (edited)" would not fit in there for mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obvious really,I'm really into guns of all kinds and calibers,reloading,comps,targets,clays,in short,if it goes bang...I love it!!

Lived for two years in a dumpy little site shack hamlet in the middle of the muskeg in NW Alberta called Zama, therefore the nickname.:)

Lived for two years in a dumpy little site shack hamlet in the middle of the muskeg in NW Alberta called Zama, therefore the nickname.:)

Sounds ..well not sure what its sounds like...whats all that mean? whats a Muskeg?...am just a old country boy sitting in the middle of nowhere Mo.

RAIN HOG I do weekday commuting and weekend riding of an average of 1000 miles a month in the never ending rain of Seattle. My gear barely dries before the next time I put it on.
Ulan(is Rain) Baboy (is Pig or HOG) in Tagalog (Filipino language)

Do a google search for Crazyfrog Video's and you'll find me. I got a huge kick out of it a few years back, and my wife and daughter just started calling me that as a nickname. Now I have t-shrits, video's, stickers, and even a backpack with it that goes "Ding da ding ding ding vroooooooommmmm"

Back