free website stats program When does the spending stop | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

When does the spending stop

It is even worse when the Misses starts to ride her own bike. Have you ever noticed when a husband and wife ride together the wife's bike is always so much nicer? My thought on that is like this (at least for me), when I enter the Harley shop I have to justify buying something for me like say a fuel tuner (unseen hidden to the eye once installed) by buying something for the Misses's bike that she can see (somthing shiny) some chrome accents or covers, that sort of thing. She is not really interested in the fact that my bike can do zero to sixty in 6 seconds, she just wants to look good on her bike. She likes it when people come up to her and say nice bike. What I am trying to say is that once I walked in and dropped a couple hundred on parts, now it is doubled so I can keep the Misses happy by saying "look what I got for your bike". It is a sacrifice I am willing to make.
For me these days the wallet gets empty quicker on road trips so she can sport her bike to new people she has not met yet, I gotta tell ya she is a hoot.

Too funny and too true! Mine is busy taking the chrome off and replacing it with black.

Too funny and too true! Mine is busy taking the chrome off and replacing it with black.

Dittto. Only mine is taking off the black and replacing it with chrome.lol
There is no end to the insanity.:small3d012:

And when you think you have enough Chrome, witch is never, you Start on the engine build, I'm going to have to fine away for my kids to chip in LOL

Back