free website stats program When does the spending stop | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

When does the spending stop

It is a something that just absorbs you, your wallet and sometimes the credit card when you see that piece of chrome or part you just have to have. Then you take the stuff home and hide it in the garage so a certain person does not notice. Slowly adding things not to draw the attention of that certain person. All along she knows you are up to something with all of the time you spend in the garage. The cycle of H-D rolls on and on.

Hi,

I am Dave and I am a Harley spend-oholic. I have a problem, I cant stop buying stuff for my bike or me...

It all started when I bought the bike then realized how much crap Harley makes that you can bolt onto it and make it look cooler!

Someday I will find help and stop...or get married...maybe they will legalize marriage to my Harley!

the dealer in my area seems to alway have something going on, and they have discounts on parts 20 to 25 % off......
of course i go for one thing and walk out with an empty wallet !!!!!

The good news, the sickness symptoms are easily relieved with a simple addition or modification added to your ride. The bad news, no there is not a cure for this HD "illness" and if you change rides, it stops temporarily, but then flares up anew...good luck with your cure. Helps to get a bigger or new wallet...:lolrolling

If you think Harleys are expensive, wait till you try the marriage deal, or worse yet the divorce that follows after she gets jelious of the Harley...:) LOL....

I keep telling myself at least I'm supporting an American company helping to feed American's and that helps a little!!

Just when you think your out they pull you back in with new products.My wife keeps asking "so this is the last thing you need to complete the bike?"I say yes til the next thing catches my eye.

Back