free website stats program whats your mileage ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

whats your mileage ?

Keep in mind HD like any other manufacture does their EPA mileage and tunes on a dyno

2014 Street Glide Special, all stock short of Screaming Eagle Street Cannons. Average about 43hwy, and 39 mixed, 32 if I'm riding hard.

-Ottocadd

Last edited by a moderator:
have a 2009 ultra - stock - get best mileage around 2800 rpm - seems to lug at 2500 rpm in 4-5 -6- which means I only get into 6th gear on long down hills or 4 lane hiways.

I have a 2014 Road King and have recently installed a Stage 4 kit and I am still seeing at least 40 mpg even with aggressive riding. Before I installed the kit I was getting between 40-46 mpg depending on contitions.

I also have a 2014 HD Limited and I am getting between 38-44 mpg.

I have a 2014 Street Glide with stage 1 using a Power Commander V and I'm getting 30 MPG. I do like to get on it and wouldn't give the performance for the MPG.

I have a 2014 Street Glide with stage 1 using a Power Commander V and I'm getting 30 MPG. I do like to get on it and wouldn't give the performance for the MPG.

Somethings gotta be wrong if you're only getting 30. I thought my mileage was bad at about 36 mpg. Maybe your PCV is set way too rich.

Somethings gotta be wrong if you're only getting 30. I thought my mileage was bad at about 36 mpg. Maybe your PCV is set way too rich.

OH OH, the new HD Freewheeler only gets 39 MPG, guess I will be tweaking it when I get 1 BHAAAAAAA

Low is 43 and high 48. I live in a rural area and really don't have any "city" driving. I have the 14 limited with V&H propipe, SE A/C and the fuel moto micro tuner. I never got better than 38 with my 2010 limited, but I had cams (SE 255's) with the same propipe, V&H VO2 naked A/C and a PC V. This new bike would run circles around my 2010 model, plus it rides/handles better, gets a lot better mileage and has an awesome audio system(had the HD upgrade done to it for 300 total watts). I have noticed the EITMS kicks in on this bike and I never felt it kick in on my 2010(had 8000 miles on it). I am very impressed and happy with the 2014 Limited.

ok guys, what the average mileage on your touring bike. mine about 34mpg-36 mpg.
thought it is 34mpg 54mpg but obviousely it is big lie lol.
2010 ultra classic all stock so far :(
2014 UltraClassic, Box stock 103.
Did two trips of 2000+ miles this summer. Bags loaded. One-up. Mixed interstate and surface roads. Accelerate pretty conservatively, wail on it occasionally. Run at 65-70 on interstate, 55-60 on surface roads. Use cruise control a lot. Average 49 mpg . Very pleased, as this is what I got with 2007 Deuce 96

Back