free website stats program whats your mileage ? | Harley Davidson Forums

whats your mileage ?

ok guys, what the average mileage on your touring bike. mine about 34mpg-36 mpg.
thought it is 34mpg 54mpg but obviousely it is big lie lol.
2010 ultra classic all stock so far :(

On a stock bike, mileage will still vary because of dozens of factors. Wind, tire pressure, uphill/downhill, average speed, solo or with a passenger, and most importantly - activity level of the right wrist!

Yours seems a tad low but if you're enjoying yourself, who cares.

I've never met one single person who stated the main reason he bought a Harley was for the great gas mileage!

My 09 FLHR

103" with heads street port on intake only, stock valves then: Blueprinted by Don Dorfman... cams SE255's, V&H slip-ons, SE air
AND a SE Pro tuner...

45 miles per gallon on the road Two up OR single... 80 mph+ cruise on I-10 45 to 48 miles per gallon... Never falls short of that and I do Twist the Wick often:D

Feel sorry for the ones that don't get good mileage:bigsmiley15:

After a good built COMBINATION 103", it is not Magic ,,,,IT IS All in the TUNE...

signed....BUBBIE

I ride my 08 FLHT with Stage1 AC and V&H pipes only and get about 36mpg on the hiway. I ride 90% hiway miles so I'm not to sure about city mileage. I generally ride pretty conservatively in the 2700-3000rpm range.

FLHTrider08

Some times getting Less Mileage per gallon may mean it is NOT as Lean as EPA wants it to be... Shushhhhh I won't tell:13:

Maybe, Consider less MPG a good thing...:D

signed....BUBBIE

Back