free website stats program whats your mileage ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

whats your mileage ?

Me either. I average 36-37 every tank. I am pretty heavy with the right wrist though. As long as she's running fine, thats all that matters to me. I'd like to get 40, but it is what it is.

I just did a mileage test last week,Filled her all the way up to the rim,ran her all the way down,Where it was saying 2 miles to go!! I got around 230+ on that tank of Gas using the Sea Form Additive,

I just did a mileage test last week,Filled her all the way up to the rim,ran her all the way down,Where it was saying 2 miles to go!! I got around 230+ on that tank of Gas using the Sea Form Additive,

IF you would please:
Figure the miles you went and then the amount of gallons you used to Fill Divided INTO the total miles... That is much more accurate of what you are getting AND That we can Understand...MPG not the tank mileage.:s

signed....BUBBIE

IF you would please:
Figure the miles you went and then the amount of gallons you used to Fill Divided INTO the total miles... That is much more accurate of what you are getting AND That we can Understand...MPG not the tank mileage.:s

signed....BUBBIE

You know what they say, worrying about gas mileage......

just came off a trip to the Smokey's 2010 Ultra Limited two up ( about 200 + lbs each ) averaged 75 to 80 mph and I averaged 41 miles to the gallon.

IF you would please:

signed....BUBBIE

That is what I did on my truck. Haven't done that on my bike. I will do that! :D

2004 Road king Custom stage 1 Bub 7 pipes 50 mpg or 52 with seafoam , plus get a kick in the seat with the seafoam.

Back