free website stats program what's the best softail model? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

what's the best softail model?

Love my Heritage Classic. set up the just the way I like it. can ride all day with wife and still feel frisky!!!!!!

Been on many Bikes, a real hard tail chopper in the 70's a few 'tour' models and a Heritage now I'm on my Crossbones...Like the look and the ride...don't care who thinks what at my age I'll please myself, which is what the bones does!

For me it's my night train , the first year they came out i wanted one , had to wait until 2009 to buy one . Who would know that was their last year of production , makes me like it even more . The riding i do it's the perfect bike for me , as for the looks to me nothing else compares . I love mine !

For me, in order:

1. Crossbones
  2. Fatboy

I prefer my '03 RKC, but either of those would be nice 2nd scoots :)

Enjoy,
Rich P

That is kind of a loaded question. :D I'm going to say the deuce is the best.

the best softail is the one you like. for me it's the heritage classic. i like riding it, if that makes me a poser, so be it.

No dog in this fight as I've never ridden one. But for looks a Deluxe with retro paint and white walls is pure art. The heritage looks great for touring, The bones is just wicked cool. Just wish my wallet and garage were bigger!

Back