free website stats program what's the best softail model? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

what's the best softail model?

FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic all the way.....I might be a little biased.....2007 and 27000 miles.:worthy

Deluxe is my choice,and Fatboys aren't too bad-except there's too many of them.
I think the balanced "B" motor is a better option than the rubber mounts on all the rest.Look at the issues people are having with rubber failures and struts.Plus the induced fatigue when motors move and other solidly mounted bits don't.

Personally,i would LOVE a RoadKing with a "B" motor in it.How about it Mr Harley?

If you own a bike and ride how can one be a poser? Any of the softails are great bikes. If going to ride a lot then Fatboy, Heritage, Deluxe for maximum comfort.

That is funny, guys laughing at the "hard tail" look of a soft tail...! Bet they are the ones who have compressed discs in their spines, or haven't rode their hard tail for 4 or 5 tankfuls of continuous running, stopping only long enough to gas up. Bet they are also the ones who are black and blue and a little RED faced when they are halfway on this all day ride with a guy RIDING a softail who is fresh and asking why they are all stopping...?" Only your chiropractor knows for sure!!!:newsmile100:

My favorite is the Softail Deuce. Think I found the one I want. Will be adding it to my stable next.

Very happy with my Heritage Classic.

IMG_0580.jpg

Mine is a softail custom and i wouldnt part with it i have been on some longer journeys with it
i do also like the heritage softail and would consider adding one to my collection

Brian

Look to your left........got to be the Heritage Classic for me,it has everything you need for town riding and touring....:worthy jmho

I like my softail custom. It is very comfortable for solo as well as two up riding, sometimes I don't even know she is there. I have only ridden one other softy and that was a Heritage. A nice bike but...way to low, we were mountain riding and scraped the boards on almost every turn, and I wasn;t pushing it hard. Oh yeh, I love the looks of my custom.

Back