free website stats program whats on the BBQ | Page 20 | Harley Davidson Forums

whats on the BBQ

ok...ok 2 of the are ground pork 1lb ea...spiced and stuffed with mozzarella, then wrapped in BACON. the other 2 are ground beef done the same only stuffed with Mozzarella,cheddar and ham..:newsmile01::newsmile01:

Mmmmm, yummy!! Never had a pork meatloaf before. Do you think they would cook well on a spit if the bacon is secured. I'm going to have to try this.
BTW, just to make everyone's mouth water, crawfish boil tomorrow at my son-n-laws!:D

Mmmmm, yummy!! Never had a pork meatloaf before. Do you think they would cook well on a spit if the bacon is secured. I'm going to have to try this.
BTW, just to make everyone's mouth water, crawfish boil tomorrow at my son-n-laws!:D

Oh man, to a boy born in New Orleans, that's like steak and taters!

OK, here is a quick and totally awesome one: Tri-tip roast (Lonon Broil will also work, but reduce cooking time by about 5 minutes). Marinnate it in a bit of soy sauce, Worschestershire sauce, water, garlic at least an hour or over night is best. When done marinating, rub a thick layer of montreal Steak seasoning on teh fatty side. Heat grill up to about 500 deg. (if gas, turn middle burner to low after preheated) set Tri-tip over center burnerl (indirect heat) sjut lid and cook 13-15 minutes with out disturbing it. 13 for med rare 15 for med. turn, cook they same time as first side. At last 5 minutes of cooking, open lid. at pull off time, use tongs, put meat on platter and let rest 5 minutes. Carve into 1/2-1" cutlets against the grain.

You will thank me after. go head...enjoy!!

one small problem...not many of us follow instruction very well so we need a photo.....:D:D:D:newsmile049:

nope no spit, need low and slow indirect heat.

PUT SOME PORK ON YOUR FORK :small3d026::small3d026::small3d026:

#1 Son in Law birthday last night, so we did these. How do you like yours?:D

Attachments

• steaks 1.jpg
    steaks 1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 17
Back