free website stats program whats on the BBQ | Page 19 | Harley Davidson Forums

whats on the BBQ

was going to do complete chickeen stuffed with sausage and wrapped in Bacon...still on my bucket list

don't forget to stuff it with cheese

lorne,

Will you PLEASE share what you got going on here, these look real yummy. Is that bread and meatloaf wrapped in bacon?

Lorne may not even know. As soon as anything comes in the house he wraps it in bacon and throws it on the grill. Have him cut into it and report back.

I make a meatloaf wrapped in bread with cheese, now thinkin on bacon too MMMMMMMMMMM, Cheese wiz is awesome in the meatloaf

Lorne may not even know. As soon as anything comes in the house he wraps it in bacon and throws it on the grill. Have him cut into it and report back.

ok...ok 2 of the are ground pork 1lb ea...spiced and stuffed with mozzarella, then wrapped in BACON. the other 2 are ground beef done the same only stuffed with Mozzarella,cheddar and ham..:newsmile01::newsmile01:

ok...ok 2 of the are ground pork 1lb ea...spiced and stuffed with mozzarella, then wrapped in BACON. the other 2 are ground beef done the same only stuffed with Mozzarella,cheddar and ham..:newsmile01::newsmile01:

I can see the sign now!

Lorne's

We love pork so much, we wrap our pork with pork!

OK, here is a quick and totally awesome one: Tri-tip roast (Lonon Broil will also work, but reduce cooking time by about 5 minutes). Marinnate it in a bit of soy sauce, Worschestershire sauce, water, garlic at least an hour or over night is best. When done marinating, rub a thick layer of montreal Steak seasoning on teh fatty side. Heat grill up to about 500 deg. (if gas, turn middle burner to low after preheated) set Tri-tip over center burnerl (indirect heat) sjut lid and cook 13-15 minutes with out disturbing it. 13 for med rare 15 for med. turn, cook they same time as first side. At last 5 minutes of cooking, open lid. at pull off time, use tongs, put meat on platter and let rest 5 minutes. Carve into 1/2-1" cutlets against the grain.

You will thank me after. go head...enjoy!!

Last edited:
That sounds yum! Problem is here on the east coast we see very little Tri-tip and I am not sure why. London broil is readily available. Packer briskets are getting harder and harder for me to find too. They now separate the point from the flat and sell them separately......

Back