free website stats program What kind of pets? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What kind of pets?

Two dogs; sisters Karma and Kahlua that we adopted this past spring. And our three cats: Coco, Skittles and Twix. Skittles was drop off (abandoned) and about 15 yrs old now. Found her up a tree in my backyard. Coco and Twix are 9 yr old sisters that my oldest daughter adopted when she was 17 (now 26). She planned on taking them with her when she moved out but finding an affordable, safe apartment in the city that allows pets didn't work out for her.

Yep, I'm surrounded by females and enjoying every minute of it.:p

Attachments

• Karma 2013.jpg
    Karma 2013.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Kahlua 2013.jpg
    Kahlua 2013.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Coco.jpg
    Coco.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Skittles.jpg
    Skittles.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Twix.jpg
    Twix.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 18
1328631613920.jpg
This is Harley. If he looks large, He is 215 lbs!:newsmile047:
Image 2.jpg
My riding Buddy Moxie. We did 11K together this season!

They have a brother, 115 lbs Bull Mastiff as well. Can't figure out how to add another pic so you'll have to trust me on that!

Haha, you may need a bigger pool! I love mastiffs. :) Just way to big for me to deal with. :s

We have a Dachshund named Tilly, and she is the smartest dog I have ever owned! Of course she thinks that she is a Doberman which gets her into some tough spots sometimes because she won't back down from any dog regardless of its size or breed!

We have a Dachshund named Tilly, and she is the smartest dog I have ever owned! Of course she thinks that she is a Doberman which gets her into some tough spots sometimes because she won't back down from any dog regardless of its size or breed!
This sounds terribly familiar

Attachments

• tazaction5.jpg
    tazaction5.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 19
Beautiful dog.I have some friends who've had them.But they kept them outside.Another buddy of mine had Samoyed's.After a snowfall,he'd call out for them,and their heads would pop up from under the snow.They loved the cold weather.

Thanks! She is a real sweetheart.

This my best canine friend, Sparticus:

SparkywithChickens.jpg

He is a 150-pound Cane Corso, and super smart. We cannot successfully talk around topics. He just understands English. If we want to talk about stuff we don't want him to understand, we have to speak Hebrew, and I have a sneaking suspicion that he is catching on to that. Next it's Aramaic...

Enjoy,
Rich P

ribeye thats a new breed on me but a fine looking dog.ive got to google that and find out history on that breed im a dog lover i have had everything from a 235lb mastiff to a 10lb mini dachshund and currently have boykin spaniels but i do know they understand english

This is my cat 'Elvis' in his favourite place (yes, we have to obey his every need LOL). I rescued his mother from a previous workplace and she had 4 kittens. He was the first born, now 15 years old. A great friend. As a huge Elvis fan, the wife named him because of his black fur and good looks.

Attachments

• IMG00073-20100901-1608.jpg
    IMG00073-20100901-1608.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 15
Back