free website stats program What kind of pets? | Harley Davidson Forums

What kind of pets?

We've got a rescue dog that's a Jack Russel mix so I know exactly where the name Taz came from!!! We need to figure out a way to put all that energy into a pill for humans!

Grew up with several different pets. 4 cats in the house now, that we let out in the mornings to check the back 40 while we partake coffee. Need more room before we get a dog!

Sleddogs... Alaskan Malamutes... We are involved with the Malamute rescue effort. This is Ali. She's our third.

Attachments

• DSCN0698a.jpg
    DSCN0698a.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 35
The outlaw "Josie" Wales....

Attachments

• IMAG0207.jpg
    IMAG0207.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 46
Got one cat. Had her for 9 years so far. She's a great pet we love. Follows us around the house all the time and sleeps with us most nights of course on the bed lol.

We always had German Shepards when I was growing up.My folks were into tracking and obedience.When I got a little dog,they thought I was nuts.

Attachments

• New pup 059.jpg
    New pup 059.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 20
Sleddogs... Alaskan Malamutes... We are involved with the Malamute rescue effort. This is Ali. She's our third.
Beautiful dog.I have some friends who've had them.But they kept them outside.Another buddy of mine had Samoyed's.After a snowfall,he'd call out for them,and their heads would pop up from under the snow.They loved the cold weather.

Back